Ok so at the moment I thought I would fill you in on a few projects I am working on at the moment, this first group is all about scale, which is not just about big prints but can also be the scale of content and how the viewer interacts with it
- The first is vertigo, which i will be looking at going up to high places… stand on the edge and photograph over the side, possibly with my trusted 5X4 and print them real big, so when the viewer looks at them, they will feel like they are looking over. this will effect them physically not just mentally
- Voyeurism, as the strap line above says, I am after all a voyeur
- Little people in the big city, again using the idea of scale
- Where we came from…hmm, may be do some strong images of the female genitalia, but in an artful way
- Fear, big prints enable you to use your peripheral vision so I can play with this
The second set is realism:
- how real is an image anyway?
- the mundane things we do, brought forward into view
- Privacy made public, here i cross over into the scale as above!
- breaking the rules so that you can’t tell if it is real or fake
I will let you know how I get on 🙂